Tide Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent Liquid Soap, 64 loads, 92 fl oz, HE Compatible
- Deeper clean that is gentle on skin vs. leading national competitor Free detergent
- Dermatologist Recommended. Free of Dyes and Perfumes
- Ingredients-C10-16 Pareth, C10-16 Alkyldimethylamine Oxide, Sodium C10-16 Alkylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Cumenesulfonate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Salts of C12-18 Fatty Acids, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin, Sodium Formate, Amylase Enzyme, Mannanase Enzyme, Polyethyleneimines Alkoxylated, Propylene Glycol, Water
- Hypoallergenic. Caution: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids
- Measure with cap. For medium loads, fill just below bar 1. For large loads, fill just below bar 3. For HE full loads, fill to bar 5. Add clothes, pour into dispenser, start washer
|Material Type Free||Phosphate free,dye free|
|Item Weight||5.75 Pounds|
Have peace of mind with Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent that will keep your clothes brilliantly clean and your family’s skin safe. Tide Free and Gentle is a powerful hypoallergenic laundry detergent that is free of dyes and perfumes. It removes more residue from dirt, food and stains than the leading Free detergent. *vs. leading national competitor Free detergent
- Product Dimensions : 5.39 x 7.52 x 11.18 inches; 5.75 Pounds
- Item model number : 037000418306
- Date First Available : May 18, 2020
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/PRFY7
- ASIN : B085V5ZMV9
- Country of Origin : USA
MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.
C10-16 Pareth, C10-16 Alkyldimethylamine Oxide, Sodium C10-16 Alkylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Cumenesulfonate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Salts of C12-18 Fatty Acids, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin, Sodium Formate, Amylase Enzyme, Mannanase Enzyme, Polyethyleneimines Alkoxylated, Propylene Glycol, Water
Contains approximately 64 loads as measured just below Bar 1 on cap. Follow care label instructions, then sort. Test inside seam for colorfastness. Add detergent, then add clothes.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.